Resources for Working Remotely
Many organizations have decided to support social distancing by sending their employees home to work remotely. As a virtual organization, CSCNS is very familiar with both the benefits and challenges of working with teams in a virtual / remote setting. Below are some resources we have compiled to support teams as you make this transition:
- Technology Donations Program - TechSoup
- 7 Tips for Managing Virtual Meetings with Care During a Pandemic - Network Weaver
- Working Virtually in Response to COVID-19? Lessons from our Four-Year Journey to Build a Virtual Organization - The Philanthropist
- SMU Expands Entrepreneurship Free Virtual Strategy Sessions - Saint Mary's University
- Working Remotely: Orientation Guide - Tamarack Institute
- Tips for working remotely by Young Associates
- How to work with remote teams effectively - Keela
- 30+ Free tools for Nonprofits - Keela
- Basecamp - Online project management & communication tool (free 30-day trial available)
- Note: Basecamp is offering complimentary accounts for "first responders, public health officials, and groups along te PPE supply chain for first responders during the duration of your effort" - email email@example.com to find out more.
- Supporting nonprofits & IGOS during COVID-19 - Microsoft via LinkedIn
- Note: Microsoft is offering Office 365 E1 for free up to 6 months for nonprofits. Read the article above to learn how you can take advantage of this offer.