Key Provincial links
- 211 Nova Scotia can help you find community and volunteer services quickly.
- HeartWood Centre for Community Youth Development is a provincial group whose mission is youth engagement for positive community change.
- Skills Online NS provides online training to non-profit organizations (and others) at no cost.
- Engage Nova Scotia is working with partners and communities to cultivate engagement and catalyse action so that more Nova Scotians are working together to build their future.
- The Cape Breton Partnership brings together people who believe in the power of working together to increase economic opportunities and aims to transform Cape Breton-Unama’ki into the most creative and prosperous place on earth.
Looking for help navigating COVID-19? We've compiled a number or resources covering a wide range of issues including Advocacy, Employer Concerns, and Virtual Volunteering.
Click the link below to find help today!
Key National links
- Canadian Federation of Non-Profit and Voluntary Sector Networks has local, regional, provincial, and territorial non- profit & voluntary sector network partners across Canada.
- Imagine Canada is a national charitable organization whose cause is Canada’s charities and nonprofits. In addition to research, they act as a national advocate for charities and non-profits.
- Community Foundations of Canada is the national membership organization for Canada’s Community Foundations, with 189 members from coast to coast to coast.
- Volunteer Canada is the national voice for volunteerism in Canada. The organization is supports volunteerism and civic participation through ongoing programs, national initiatives, resource development and by engaging in research and training across the country.
- Charity Village is a great Canadian source for news, jobs, funding opportunities, training and advice for non-profit & voluntary organizations.
- The Philanthropist is a Canadian news source specializing in the nonprofit sector. They are a great source for upcoming trends, advocacy, and more.
- The Ontario Nonprofit Network (ONN) provides resources and advocacy for nonprofits working for the public benefit in Ontario. They have a wealth of online resources that are also relevant and available nationally.